Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to school



School Time Blues
Sadly,  the summer has come to an end and I have to start back to school.  Lucky for you though, Grandma Judy is taking care of you at our house.  She stays in the very upstairs of our house all week and then drives to her house in Elizabeth on the weekends.  It's a long drive, but you're worth it!  She also sends me photos and an email from you every day.  It's so nice to get email from you when you can't even talk or type yet!  We knew you were an amazing kid.  One day, I'll put all your emails and the photos she sends with them together in a book for you.  

In the mornings, I feed you before I leave for school, and after school, I get home as soon as I can to feed you again.  You're taking a lot of bottles, so nursing will probably have to stop soon.  But, for now, anything I can do to help you out more is good.  You're a really healthy baby though!  You're growing and changing every day.  When Grandma sends pictures, your hair looks red to me.  I can't tell if it's going to be red or not.  I kind of hope so and I hope you keep your bright blue eyes!

Your brother, Caleb, and your sisters, Charity and Promise, love to hold you too.  Sometimes I feel like I need to set a timer just so everyone can get a turn holding you.  Right now, you're very content to be held and to gaze up and whoever happens to have you at the moment.  I know soon though, you'll want to be moving all around.  I try to take every chance I get to just sit and hold you and rock you.  I know these days will end too soon for me.  ~ Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment